Photo
- - - - -

The Lucky One

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: The Lucky One (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate The Lucky One

1. 5 Stars (1 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. 4 Stars (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. 3 Stars (0 votes [0.00%])

4. 2 Stars (0 votes [0.00%])

5. 1 Star (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Robin Wiles

Robin Wiles

Wedding Videographer Robin Wiles, Cedarrock Cinematographer

• Administrators
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

Tis the season for weddings and to get yourself in the wedding mood or mode if you are planning a wedding or attending one here is a list of the top 10 weddings videos +2. Today's first pick is the newly released The Lucky One. In addition to the new release check out this list of the top 10 wedding videos and my personal favorite.
1.My Big Fat Greek Wedding ( Cedarrock Productions actually filmed a Big Fat Greek Wedding in Reading Pa where the actor(Michael Constantine) who starred in this movie as the father of the bride showed up as one of the guests of the bride. The Ceremony was held at St. Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church in Reading PA.
2.Father of The Bride
3.The Birdcage
4.The Wedding Planner
5. Monsoon Wedding
6.My Best Friends Wedding
7.The Wedding Singer
8.27 Dresses
9.Corspe Bride
10. Runaway Bride
+ my personal favorite. The Bridesmaids

Attached Thumbnails

• Cedarrock-Type.jpg

Join Romantic Travel by Len Newsletter! Enter your email address in the box below & click on "Subscribe".

International Hotel Versions:

Japanese | Spanish | Russian | Dutch | Norwegian | Brazilian Portuguese | Italian | Czech | Hungarian | English | Danish | German | French | Polish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pennsylvania Location Guide: Lancaster Hershey Harrisburg Philadelphia DC Location Guide: Washington DC

Submit forum page to friends

Cedarrock Wedding Video on Facebook Twitter

Advertise

Join Romantic Travel by Len Newsletter! Enter your email address in the box below & click on "Subscribe".

International Hotel Versions:

Japanese | Spanish | Russian | Dutch | Norwegian | Brazilian Portuguese | Italian | Czech | Hungarian | English | Danish | German | French | Polish

Site Map Links

CedarrockWeddingTube.com Cedarrock Wedding Tube & Wedding HD Cinematography & Digital Video Still Photography - Copyright - All Rights Reserved